zhixun

if this is not a place where my tears are heard, then where shall i go cry?

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Sonata Frezzy

Went to Nami Island, filmsite of winter sonata today. hahah aside from the cold it was rather fun. I supposed its went you're with close friends your own age that you start to do crazy things like acting out the scenes, that you would never do if you were with your family or tour group. lol. Nami is a beautiful place. Comparatively cheap too. only about 7.50 SGD per entry inclusive of boat rides. hahaaha Gangwondo is sonata crazy. Sometimes i think the whole economy is powered by the drama alone. :) went to MyeongDong the place were Bae yong Jun lost his memory after being knocked down by a car after that. Journey to and from Gangwondo totalled 7 hrs. but Its the most value for money place i have ever seen. but enough of me, Let my pictures do the talking. LOL

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice love the fun in sun beautiful scenery, but trust me you will not conquer the world b4me HaHaHahaaaaHaaaa DrWit.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home